Monday, May 4, 2009

Paul Bartolotta 2009 James Beard Foundation Winner


Bravo to Italian seafood superstar chef, Paul Bartolotta, chef-owner of Bartolotta Ristorante di Mare for Best Southwest Chef 2009, James Beard Foundation Award. I experienced his bill of fare when he opened at the Wynn Las Vegas in 2005. I still remember a spectacular feast of delightful appetizers and perfectly grilled Italian fresh fish served with rustic, tasty sauces. Served in an elegant setting, I fell in love that moment with Chef Bartolotta's skill and repertoire. A charming, talented and delightful man, as well. Can't wait to congratulate him in person when I visit Vegas this week. I highly recommend. Reservations for dinner, a must!

Bartolotta Ristorante de Mare
Wynn Las Vegas
3131 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
702.770.3463

No comments:

Post a Comment