Monday, May 4, 2009
All-Star Chefs at Three Square Food Bank
Las Vegas’ top chefs, along with Miss USA 2009 Kristen Dalton, will head out to the Three Square Food Bank on Thursday, May 7 to show their support for the fight to end hunger by assisting with the charity’s “BackPack for Kids” weekend feeding program. Decked out in their chef whites, the culinary all-stars will be stuffing backpacks for Three Square to send to children at schools across the valley.
The event highlights the importance of giving back to the community by helping feed those struggling with hunger and will serve as an unofficial kick-off to the 3rd Annual Vegas Uncork’d presented by Bon Appétit.
Miss USA 2009 Kristen Dalton and more than 20 culinary all-stars including:
· Anthony Amoroso, MICHAEL MINA at Bellagio
· Akira Back, Yellowtail Sushi Restaurant & Bar at Bellagio
· Paul Bartolotta, BARTOLOTTA Ristorante di Mare at Wynn Las Vegas
· Carlos Buscaglia, FiAMMA at MGM Grand
· Cat Cora, Bon Appétit Executive Chef and Iron Chef
· Rene Lenger, The Country Club at Wynn Las Vegas
· Rick Moonen, RM Seafood at Mandalay Bay
· Bradley Ogden, Bradley Ogden at Caesars Palace
· Carla Pellegrino, Rao’s at Caesars Palace
· Megan Romano, Aureole at Mandalay Bay
When & Where: 10 a.m. – 11 a.m. Thursday, May 7
Three Square Food Bank
4190 N. Pecos Rd.
Las Vegas, NV 89115